Skip the Line: Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel by Night
Enjoy a professional guided tour of the Vatican beautifully illuminated by night, including a visit to the Sistine Chapel!
* The Vatican Museums with less crowd
* The Chandelier’s Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery, the Geographical Maps Gallery
* Raphael’s Rooms
* The Vatican library
* The Sistine Chapel
* A dinner at the restaurant Le Carrozze (if selected, a different rate applies)
* Skip-the-line access
* Entrance tickets
* Local guide
* Dinner (if selected, a different rate applies)
* Food or beverages
* Upgrade the basic tour with a tour & a dinner at the nearby restaurant Le Carrozze (different rate applies).
* The meeting time for the basic tour is at 7:45pm in front of Caffé Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100, opposite the Vatican Museums entrance.
* The tour with dinner starts at 6:45pm (the meeting time is no later than 15 minutes before that).
* This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed.