Florence in 1 Day from Rome by high-speed train with meeting point
Reach Florence from Rome with a stress-free journey by High Speed Train. Once in Florence, enjoy a guided walking tour of the "Cradle of the Renaissance" including a "skip the line" entrance to visit one of the world's finest Museums: "The Uffizi Gallery"! Have a tasty meal in a typical Tuscan Restaurant in the heart of the city and, later on, explore this Unesco Jewel, roaming on the streets to take in the unique atmosphere of Florence or to do some shopping in traditional markets or elegant shops!
* Meeting Point option
* Round-trip tickets on a high-speed train
* Assistant on the train
* Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum
* Professional Local Guide
* Allegory of Spring by Botticelli
* Work of arts by Leonardo and Raphael
* Lunch in Piazza Santa Croce
* Guided walking tour of Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria
- Start time: 7:30 AM.
- Meeting point: via Marsala 46/48 opposite Caffé Trombetta 15 minutes before the start of your tour (please look for our staff dressed in pink). Gray Line - I Love Rome office: via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the St Regis Hotel firstname.lastname@example.org 39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8:00 PM 365 days)
* Train tickets
* Pickup from your hotel to Roma Termini Train Station (from centrally located hotels in Rome)
* Professional Guide
* Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum with a guided tour
* Wireless audio headset
* Lunch in a typical restaurant
* Group max 25 partecipants
* Optional gratuities
* The departure time is 7:30 AM.
* The Meeting Point is Caffé Trombetta located in via Marsala 46/48. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
* This guided tour is available in English, Spanish, German (French from April to October).
* The tour ends in Roma Termini Train Station.