Discover Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
With natural beauty, discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets. Fans of the Royal family will be in their element! Steeped in history, you will have the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through the keyhole experience of the world’s largest and oldest castle. Enjoy a walking tour and free time.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Walking Tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.nnEntrances not included in the price of the tour.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7.00pm.
· See Windsor Castlen See Stonehenge
· Walking tour of Oxford
· Luxury air conditioned vehicle
· Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
· Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge
· Days of departure: Daily
· Check-in: 8:00am
· Departure time: 8:30am
· Return time: approx. 7:00pm
· Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
· Return point: Kensington and Victoria area - subject to traffic congestions
Coach tours and bike tours 24 hours before travel time, all other products once booked cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.